Product Description & Reviews
The Advanced frame is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the track ability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure. Folded size is 30" x 17" x 10".
Features & Highlights
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance
- Preassembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat
- High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable
|Manufacturer:||Advanced Elements Inc.|
|Publisher:||Advanced Elements Inc.|
|Studio:||Advanced Elements Inc.|
|Item Weight:||36 pounds|
|Item Size:||32 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||40.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.19 x 11.18 x 11.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SAF-I805R/B-02-000, mpn: I805R/B-02-000, ean: 0044411551324,