Product Description & Reviews
The Extreme is a free standing aluminum pole tent, with a configuration that is extremely strong and sturdy. The 3-pole design gives you more "framework" to combat Mother Nature when she decides to send you a little stronger storm than normal. Assembly is easy with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. A door on each side of the tent makes getting in and out of the tent easy. You also get two large vestibules that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Extra large #8 zippers on the doors and vestibules add to the durability. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.
Features & Highlights
- There's no assembly frustration with our Extreme Tent series; this free-standing, three-pole aluminum design is ideal for setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two vestibules for extra storage space
- Increase ventilation with multiple fly vents and zippered mesh windows, on two easy entry doors
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 5'2 x 7'8, Center Height: 42", Total Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz., Minimum Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
|Item Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||62 x 42 x 42 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mambe Blanket Company
mpn: Hooded-Small-Black, ean: 0743724401585,
The Small Mambe Hooded Blanket / Sideline Cape keeps you warm and dry in the coldest conditions. It is a cross between a full length jacket and a warm...