Product Description & Reviews
The ALPS Mountaineering Spectrum double sleeping bag is wide enough to sleep two people you are out family or car camping. There are two pockets on each side of the bag so each person can keep a few personal items close. Another great feature of this sleeping bag is that it can be converted into two separate sleeping bags for times when one double bag isn't necessary.Outer shell made of highly durable polyester ripstop fabric, paired with a brushed polyester liner. Designed to keep you warm during extreme weather, this +20 degree bag is filled with our 7 denier TechLoft Silver insulation.
Features & Highlights
- Outer shell made of highly durable polyester ripstop fabric, paired with a brushed polyester liner
- Designed to keep you warm during extreme weather, this +20 degree bag is filled with our 7 denier TechLoft Silver insulation
- Two-layer offset construction guarantees to trap in heat and provides extra durability
- Sleep side-by-side or simply unzip to have two separate bags, internal pockets to keep small items nearby
- Dimensions: 80" L x 68" W, Weight: 12 lbs. 1 oz., Fill Weight: 120 oz.
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||68 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.