Product Description & Reviews
An anatomically-correct Curv® composite upper and insole provide a more comfortable fit and thus a more responsive skate. Through anatomical thermoforming, the skate is heated so it can be formed around the ankle and heel, giving a true 360-degree custom fit for any foot shape. The skates' Form-Fit+ footbed with stabilizer grip and Curv® composite inserts help stabilize and support your foot while helping with energy transfer and comfort. Lightweight Anaform foam ankle pads keep your ankles secure.
Features & Highlights
- Senior - D - Wide - Canadian 11.5 - 29.8cm Shoe size: USA 13.0 - EU 47.5 - UK 12.0
- Extreme efficiency begets maximum performance. When you're looking for your next pair of ice skates, the Supreme 190 Ice Skates are a fantastic solution to maximize comfort and efficiency which translates into better performance.
- Reinvigorate your game with the Supreme 190 Ice Skates. Bauer has pulled out all the stops to make these ice skates an attractive choice for the player looking to upgrade their performance. Just like the name suggests, it is a supreme choice for performance, comfort and style.
- There's a lot to like about these ice skates. First, the senior and junior skates come with Tuuk LS3 Stainless Steel runners, a higher steel profile for longer sharpening life, greater angle of attack and custom profiling
- The youth skates feature the Tuuk LS2 Stainless Steel runners, which have a 9-foot radius and an adjusted height for consistency. Both runners' improved hardware provides optimal attachment for the Tuuk LS2 holder.
|Package Weight:||5.34 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.7 x 5.28 x 5.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.