Product Description & Reviews
The Beer Optics goggle line was designed with two major factors in mind they are function and price. The dry Beer Optics goggle has a general face fit with all of the features needed for excellent dust and debris protection as un-matched comfort. Every thing looks better through Beer Optics. Pliable Polyflex urethane frame material contours to your face for the ultimate in comfort and protection. Adjustable double buckle woven strap is silicone backed for excellent placement and hold. The dry Beer Optics goggles comes standard with a tinted antifog coated polycarbonate lens that has 100 per cent UVA protection. Hydrophilic EO1-5 two layer, fleece lined face-foam forms to the face with an amazing seal and moisture wicking comfort. Beer Optics replacement lenses are available in a variety of tints. Keep an eye on style and protection while watching your budget with the dry Beer Optics goggles.
Features & Highlights
- This goggle was designed to combat rugged extreme cold and blizzard conditions while still having 100 per cent UVA protection for those sunny spring days
- A lightweight, urethane blend frame has a firm yet pliable feel for the ultimate comfort and protection
- This goggle is equipped with the highest quality, polycarbonate, chatter resistant, anti-scratch and anti-fog coated; dual pane lens available
- The Snow X lens comes standard with integrated tear-off posts for easy tear-off application
- 80 PPI reticulated vent foam allows the ultimate in airflow; this special vent foam is designed to allow moisture and condensation to escape freely
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.