Product Description & Reviews
Much like its popular predecessor, the 698 offers gent-styling in a larger overall profile, translating to improved handling and all-around utility. Intended for both Everyday and Outdoor use, our Foray has a lanyard hole and a deep carry clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.137" (3.48mm) | Open Length: 7.32" (18.59cm) | Closed Length: 4.14" (10.52cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.56" (14.224mm) | Weight: 3.58oz. (101.49g).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-20CV stainless steel blade offers excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, and low maintenance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 698 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- COMFORTABLE: The 698's larger profile provides improved handling. The reversible tip-up, deep-carry pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Foray 698's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and outdoor activities.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.