This is the extreme model bounce board trampoline board was created to withstand extreme tricks and holds up well when mistakes are made but may not be appropriate for beginners. This model is recommended for ages 6 and older, for athletes who want to build stronger legs. Small children and beginners may find this board too heavy. This board is one pound heavier than the bounce board classic or pro models. Adults will find this is an easy board to use. This board has a black and white snow deck orange logo with black waffle textured foot stomps to create an awesome look anytime and sick in black light. The bindings are adjusted with two metal rings and velcro straps. The velcro does not hold the foot in place. Foot placement is secured by pulling the strap through both rings and then back through the top ring and finally attached with velcro. To begin: Hop on the trampoline, sit down, step in with heels resting against the heel pad, fasten straps and start jumping. Both feet should be strapped in. Try to stay centered and don't look down. Most injuries occur when more than one person is jumping on the trampoline at the same time.
Features & Highlights
- Specialized eva trampoline board, core reinforcement to practice more action board tricks
- Double d-ring hook and loop closure to secure most feet for all users age 6 and up
- All round world favorite trampoline board for snowboard simulation, strength and confidence
- 100% eva foam boards are safer to use than "homemade" skateboard trampoline boards
- Get better, faster and stronger for all action boards sports and catch air
|Part Number:||BBCL-EX EO|
|Item Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BOUNCEBOARD, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.