Product Description & Reviews
Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman Triton Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner.
Features & Highlights
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs; Griddle sold separately
- Large enough for one 12 and one 10 Inches pans plus room to stow the griddle
|Manufacturer:||The Coleman Company, Inc.|
|Publisher:||The Coleman Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||The Coleman Company, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||11.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.75 x 23.06 x 23.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 3000005298,R5214D607G, ean: 0692769228896,
mpn: 3000004079, R5214D607G, ean: 0692769228902,