Connelly towable tubes are built-to-last. A 420D nylon cover maintains its integrity longer than competing brands. Be sure to use your tube with a correlating tow-rope intended for your specified number of riders. A 3/8" diameter tow rope is best-suited for up to 2 adults. A 5/8" diameter tow rope has a capacity-load for up to 4 adults. Any number of adults over five would require a 3/4" diameter tow-rope, as well as a quick release tow-harness.
Features & Highlights
- Cockpit towable tubes keep your riders protected in a recessed seating area
- Recessed seating placement lowers the towable' s center of gravity
- Intended for seated positions only
- Headrest provides added support for your spine
- Cockpit-style tubes are Generally very stable and less likely to roll, compared to Wing and doughnut tubes
|Manufacturer:||Connelly/CWB Board Co.|
|Publisher:||Connelly/CWB Board Co.|
|Studio:||Connelly/CWB Board Co.|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||26.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.1 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CWB, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 64172753, ean: 0748610359988,
Performance and design fit specifically for a woman's foot the ember is a Pro boot with tons of style. This closed toe boot is responsive for quick heel-toe transitions and supportive to help you hold your edge up the wake. Our cush liner is formed ...