Product Description & Reviews
The brainchild of extreme outdoor enthusiasts, Cordova Coolers was born in the glacial tundra of the Pacific Northwest. More than your standard-issue gear, Cordova was designed to fit the actual needs of adventurers when others in the market fell short. In order to create a chilly beast to surpass all others, everything was considered - American ingenuity, durability, convenience and performance. But, most importantly, it was engineered to keep ice frozen longer. So your beer - or whatever else you want to store in it - stays frosty for longer than any other cooler on the market. Because, really, the most important thing about any cooler is that it does exactly that.
Features & Highlights
- SUPERIOR INSULATION AND LIGHTER WEIGHT: Eco Foam a Cordova Cooler exclusive, retains ice better (5 days) while also creating a lighter cooler.
- PATENTED LID LOCKING SYSTEM: Another Cordova Cooler exclusive feature ensure the cooler stays open and keeps your fingers and hands safe from a premature closure of the cooler
- TWO HANDLE SYSTEM: Cordova Coolers come with Aluminum molded handles with integrated bottle opener, which last much longer than rope or plastic handles found on other coolers
- AIR TIGHT SYSTEM: Revolutionary Gasket and Grommet system keep the cooler air tight, which means ice stays cooler, longer
- NO SLIP FEET: The feet on the cooler won't slide around on the deck of your boat or the bed of your truck during transport
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 17.4 x 17.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.