Product Description & Reviews
Some- but not all- fishing boats come with track systems that allow users to move accessories by sliding them along track sections. This allows users to easily rearrange and reconfigure their boats to create the perfect fishing spot. However, not all boats have rails, and existing rail systems often need more sliding bases. Slider Trax components are designed to work together to form a complete aftermarket accessory mounting system, or individually to enhance existing systems. So, whether you have a Lund with factory-installed Sport Trak and you're looking to add bases, or you need to start from the gunwale up with your system, we’ve got all the components you need.
Features & Highlights
- For Boats with OEM Rails - The multi-fit design fits most boats pre-equipped with gunnel extrusions like Lund & G3. Works great with Lund Sport Trak.
- Construction - Bases are made of heavy-duty composite for maximum durability and corrosion-free life.
- OEM Approved - Available pre-installed on certain model boats from recognized OEM leaders.
- Options - Slider Trax bases and rails are sold separately to maximize ordering options.
- Warranty - 2-year replacement warranty.
|Manufacturer:||Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)|
|Publisher:||Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)|
|Studio:||Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.