Product Description & Reviews
GO FARther with SolTrek "Pika" Trekking Poles. 10% of our proceeds on the Pika poles will be donated to Big City Mountaineers, a charity in Colorado that transforms the lives of under-served urban youth through wilderness mentoring expeditions that instill critical life skills. Don't want to choose between Flip Lock and Anti-Shock technology? With our "Pika" Trekking Pole, you have the freedom to use the option that will get you the farthest so you can explore more. The Flip Lock feature is easy to use, even with gloves. The Anti-Shock feature is spring loaded to provide maximum support. These 3-section aluminum poles absorb vibration and retain strength over a varied temperature range. The "Pika" Trekking Poles feature cork grips that provide sweat protection and conform to the shape of your hands. The long ergonomically designed handle allows you to make instant adjustments to the pole height and prevent hand slippage. The straps are adjustable and padded on the inside for your ideal comfort. 2 snow baskets help you explore during winter and 4 rubber tips included with every purchase. Tungsten tips provide added stability especially on slippery surfaces. These "Pika" trekking poles are a must for the hiking enthusiast! They were designed and built to let you GO FARther. Choose between flip lock and anti shock 3-section aluminum pole for strength Cork grips Long ergonomic EVA handle Adjustable padded straps Tungsten metal tips 2 snow baskets 4 rubber tips 1-year warranty Usable length is 68.5-135 cm (27.5"- 53"). Minimum storage length is 27.5" Weight per pole is 12.2 ounces. Weight per pair is 24.4 ounces (1.5 pounds) Click "Add to Cart" to buy now!
Features & Highlights
- Flip Lock and Anti Shock Technology provide the best of both worlds. Use the Flip Lock feature when you want a rigid pole that does not collapse under extreme conditions. Use the Anti Shock feature with a twist lock mechanism when you want shock absorption.
- 3-section aluminum poles absorb vibration and retain strength over a varied temperature range.
- Cork grips provide extra sweat protection and long ergonomically designed EVA handles allow you to instantly change pole height. Hand straps adjust and are padded for optimal comfort.
- Includes 2 large powder baskets and 4 rubber tip protectors.
- 1-Year Warranty: We stand behind our product! Should you have any problems from manufacturer defects within a full 1 year of purchase, we'll replace the damaged pole with a new one.
|Color:||Black and Red|
|Item Weight:||1.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 27 x 27 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.