Product Description & Reviews
The GLX Ski Goggles, is your perfect eyewear for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, motorcycle, skating, and other outdoor sports. It is made of high quality and durable material. The Lens is made of high-grade UV400 protection polycarbonate (PC) to block out the harmful UV light. Both the lens and frame are bendable for perfect face fitting. GLX Double-Lens Goggles Features with: Anti-Fog, UV400 Protection, Scratches Resistant, Windproof, Dustproof, Wide Vision, Excellent Optical Clarity, three-layer face foam.Helmet Compatible & Adjustable StrapGLX Ski goggles are compatible with most helmets. Our long & anti-slip strap is designed for helmet. You may easily adjust the strap to your sizes.Lens Changing SystemLens are detachable and easy to change.Notice: -There might be tiny measuring errors in normal range.-There might be a little color difference due to the monitor, camera, lighting, or other factors, please refer to the physical item.- Please don’t use finger or rough cloth to clean the lens.Include:1 x Ski Goggles1 x Carrying Pouch
Features & Highlights
- Double-layer Lens: Anti-scratch, UV 400 Protection, with Anti-Fog technology, provide completed protection for your eyes
- Comfortable Material & Detachable Lens: soft, flexible, bendable Urethane Frame for easy lens replacement. Triple-layer Face Foam provide extreme comfort for skiing, snowboarding, snowboarding, and outdoor sport
- Helmet Compatible: compatible with most helmets, provides extra safety
- Long, Anti-Slip, Adjustable Strap is designed Helmet and daily use
- Spherical X lens with TLT optics are individually molded to offer you a clear, distortion-free, wide vision
|Color:||Black Frame/Silver Mirror Lens|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.