Product Description & Reviews
Bike light packages have always proved very popular with our customers. Fulfilling the needs of the MTB rider this package will give you everything you need at the best possible price. We're joining together the award winning MJ906 and it's 5000 lumens(theo) of power with the 1000 lumens of the MJ-900, we're also throwing in the MJ-6058 helmet mount free of charge! The ideal would be to put the MJ-900 on helmet and keep the MJ-906 on bars, the depth of beam from these two lights added to the distance and width of ground that is covered by the beam spread just can't be beaten. Everything you'll need in one package and at a great price. The MJ-906 uses a TIR optic lens to produce a wide flood beam that lights up your entire field of view. The included tail light provides positive visibility from the rear, day or night. The included wireless remote switch can be mounted for easy access on any bar and allows you to change modes for changing conditions or to dim the light for oncoming traffic. (Auto, bike or foot) The tail light is powered by the same battery as the headlight using the included Y cable splitter. It is also controlled by the wireless remote.The new streamlined battery pack straps on with two velcro straps and has a rubber pad to protect your frame and hold it tight. The connector is common with most other batteries. MagicShine MJ-900 bike light using a Cree XM-L2 LED. This little light really is tiny, but does pack a punch for it's size. We've kept everything as small as possible including the battery especially for the road boys where weight is paramount. The MJ-900 comes with a 2.6Ah 7.4V battery as standard weighing in at 130 grams it will make your commute a synch with very little extra weight to carry! We can't wait for the reviews, to see what the cycling world thinks of this new addition to the MagicShine stable!
Features & Highlights
- MOUNTAIN BIKE HEADLIGHT + HELMET LIGHT ★ The Magicshine 906 bar light has an theoretical max output of 5000 lumens. Comes with 6058 helmet strap for MJ-900, 1200 Max lumen headlamp.
- 5 WORKING MODES FOR VERSATILITY ★ Beam pattern for the MJ-906 and MJ-900 led light for bike is 20 degrees. Rechargeable bike lights feature option to turn the power down using 4 power modes: 100%, 50%, 30%, as well as a flashing mode feature, giving you the versatility to choose the most efficient lighting for the ride conditions.
- HIGH QUALITY BATTERY PACKS ★ Default battery for MJ-906 is MJ-6102, runtime on Max = 2 hours, default battery for MJ-900 is MJ-6092, runtime on Max = 2.6 hours. Magicshine only uses tested high grade battery cells with over-charge, over-discharge protection chips ensuring performance and safety for our riders.
- FREE REAR LIGHT AND REMOTE CONTROL ★ A free red LED taillight comes free with this package, it's super small, light weight and offers several flash modes. Remote control for the bar light is also included.
- ★★ When not in use, the remote causes the light to continuously draw small amounts of power from the battery pack, this process will drain a fully charged battery in 1-2 weeks. Therefore we recommend disconnecting the light from its battery after each ride.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Magicshine, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 56559, ean: 0787766755961,
That means the brake disc lock can also be used without the chain and is the perfect compact companion for trips that include brief stops.Chain lock combinations are a very good solution for locking a motorbike to a fixed object. Very handy use because onLock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing motorbikes and scooters.. There are usually plenty of attachment options on the wheels and frame for securing them to a fixed object.. A bike that is secured in this way