New LavaCore Trilaminate Polytherm Unisex Pants for Extreme Watersports (Size Small Short)
New LavaCore Trilaminate Polytherm Unisex Pants for Extreme Watersports (Size Small Short) by Lavacore at TA Fisa Games 2016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. LavaCore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and
Wet or dry, hot or cold, LavaCore helps control your core temperature longer, whether worn as a stand alone garment, or under your wetsuit or clothing.
OUTER lycra layer is a 180 g/sqm knitted nylon wrap knit Tricot with water repellent treatment to ensure fast water run off and anti wind chill properties.
INTER layer is an impermeable breathable Microporous high stretch PU film which is wind proof and breathable allowing perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.
INNER Fleece layer is a 240g/sqm 4 way stretch polyester fleece with elastane. It has Anti Pill treatment, as well as Anti Microbial treatment to reduce odor and eliminate bacteria.
Features & Highlights
- Water resistant outer layer on all lavacore suits facilitates fast water run off and is incredibly quick drying.
- Wind proof middle layer provides anti wind chill properties and ensures you stay warm in cold conditions.
- Antibacterial inner fleece minimising odour and eliminating bacteria.
- 4-way stretch makes Lavacore incredibly comfortable to wear.
- Breathable middle layer allows perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.