Product Description & Reviews
Waterproof's WarmTec Suits use are designed with the same compressible fiber technology used in quality cold weather sleeping bags. Waterproof's form fitting legs, waist and vented shoulders provide rapid response air exchange to accommodate the most demanding drysuit dives. The compressible fiber fill material also minimizes the space required for transport making this undergarment/surface wear an all around top performer for discriminating divers. This nylon suit is lined inside with Thinsulate and stitched with a soft fleece. The oversized long zipper facilitates the ease of getting into and out of the suit. The suit is provided with arm and leg cuffs and an elastic strip round the hip. An integrated mesh tape from the left wrist and across the shoulder to the right wristband permits the air to escape quickly from the inside of the suit. The calf area of both legs is provided with stretch neoprene. After the zipper is closed, the WarmTec suit fits snugly around the lower legs area in order to keep the calf muscles warm and to avoid leg cramps while at the same time preventing air shifts in the suit.
Features & Highlights
- Elasticized waist for tight form fit
- Mesh shoulders to prevent air trapping
- Integrated hood for cold surface intervals
- Ventilation zippers in the arm pits
- Teflon coated zippers close 4 convenient pockets
- Superior underwater function coupled with a professional appearance during those cold surface intervals
- Compression storage bag for streamlined packing
- Shell fabric: 100% Nylon Taffeta 210T PU silver coating
- 70G in weight
- Padding: 200gr Soft polyester fibre with scald surface
- Recommended Temperature Range: 40-55F
|Package Weight:||3.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.9 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.