Product Description & Reviews
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the fall line refers to the line down a mountain which is most directly downhill. Inspired by line miner, and fusing the large field of view from a rimless Goggle, fall line is the latest addition to Oakley "line series" of cylindrical-style snow goggles. With a medium-sized fit, fall line is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley ridgelock technology, changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your Goggle. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
Features & Highlights
- Prizm is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing
- Streamlined frame and outrigger design provides full helmet compatibility
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Ridge lock lens system for quick and easy lens changing and a complete lens Seal
- Rimless lens design for wide peripheral vision
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.96 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.