Product Description & Reviews
The Fornix Backcountry MIPS is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet, equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. The tensile strength of the aramid fiber is very high and when bonded to the helmet structure, it allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption. Fornix is generously ventilated and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortable in place.
Features & Highlights
- PROTECTS THE BRAIN: Features the MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), reducing the rotational forces to the brain in case of an oblique (angled) impact
- DON'T FEAR TO FALL: Has an in-mold EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, where the strength lies in its versatility and protection against single impact accidents
- STAY HEAD-STRONG: Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy
- SEE CLEARLY: Goggle vents that evacuate steam from your goggles and features a fixed goggle clip
- SIZED FOR YOUR SKULL: Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit. Available in three sizes XS-S, M-L, and XL-XXL
|Manufacturer:||POC Helmets and Armor|
|Publisher:||POC Helmets and Armor|
|Studio:||POC Helmets and Armor|
|Item Weight:||1.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.92 x 9.37 x 9.37 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.