Renthal Twinwall Handlebars RC High Bend
Renthal Twinwall Handlebars RC High Bend by Renthal at TA Fisa Games 2016. SKU: tr-800719. MPN: 922-01-BU-07-184. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Inner tube is ultra high strength 7010 T6 aluminum and is hard anodized to resist wear from twist grip and controls. Offers 50% more flex than steel
Features & Highlights
- The revolutionary Twinwall® handlebar is an oversized diameter 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) handlebar which utilizes two tubes, one within the other, borrowing principles from aircraft design to give the best combination of lightness, strength and safety.
- Since their introduction in 1998, the Twinwall has been the handlebar of choice for more professional race teams and has helped more riders win championships than any other handlebar in the world.
- The safest and strongest handlebars in the world.
- Twinwall construction - consists of two aluminum alloy tubes one within the other.
- Outer tube is 7010 T73 aluminum, which has extreme resistance to mechanical damage and is anodized to prevent corrosion.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.8 x 3 x 3 inches|