Product Description & Reviews
The Mako Titanium Dive Knife incorporates a multi-function blade with a highly-durable cutting edge. It is made from hardened titanium, titanium being the ultimate material for light weight, long life and corrosion free performance.MAKO Titanium knives team extreme resistance to corriosion with a highly durable cutting edge.. Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials.. Cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.. Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches..
Features & Highlights
- MAKO Titanium knives team extreme resistance to corriosion with a highly durable cutting edge.
- Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials.
- Cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 31209, mpn: 416536, ean: 0792460005991,
This All Metal octopus is coated with a special fluoropolymer resin finish on the second stage case and all key components to prevent ice crystals fro...