Product Description & Reviews
Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 25 F (14 C) with super-insulating 110g/m Thermolite fabric. Thermolite is a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. Spacious design allows for a comfortable night's sleep, even when the mercury plummets. Perfect for extending the season of your sleeping bag.110g/m2 Thermolite construction throughout. Adds up 25F (14C) to warmth to a sleeping bag. Mummy shape with a box foot. Draw cord hood with mini cord lock.
Features & Highlights
- 110g/m2 Thermolite construction throughout
- Adds up 25F (14C) to warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot. Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
- Color of liner is orange. Weighs 14 oz / 399g. Dimensions: 84 / 210cm x 36 / 90cm
|Manufacturer:||Sea to Summit|
|Brand:||Sea to Summit|
|Publisher:||Sea to Summit|
|Studio:||Sea to Summit|
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.