Product Description & Reviews
SeaSpecs Classic Azure Specs feature blue lightweight floating frames with POLARIZED grey lenses that offer UV400 Protection. SeaSpecs Classic Floating Polarized Sunglasses offers watersport specific sunglasses that provide protection from the wind and the sun's harmful rays. The Classic's high quality, impact resistant lenses are polarized to block harmful glare and provide 100% UVA/UVB protection from the sun's intensive rays. The secure strap system keeps the lightweight floating sunglasses comfortably on your head where they belong to protect you while you're in the water. And SeaSpecs Classic float in the ocean so you may never have to lose your sunglasses again.
Features & Highlights
- SeaSpecs are extreme sports sunglasses for kiteboarding, Surfing, Jetskiing, Windsurfing, Snowboarding and other extreme sports
- SeaSpecs incorporates an adjustable non-removable strap that is comfortable, secure and easily adjustable with one hand.
- SeaSpecs Lenses - The patented, high quality impact resistant grey lenses are polarized providing 100% UVA & UVB Protection and meet or exceed all applicable United States, European, Australian and many other countrys' regulations.
- SeaSpecs Frames - The patented full wrap around frame provides complete coverage for your eyes to keep out the sunlight and spray during extreme conditions.
- The frames are ventilated for optimum clarity.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SeaSpecs, FlexClip, WindBone
mpn: WBSPECSBLUSRCS, ean: 0732030884465,
By Seaspecs, WPHC, WindBone
mpn: WBSPECSFRWPHDCS, ean: 0732030884229,