Product Description & Reviews
Get to the finish line faster with extra racing efficiency from the Sevylor Cimarron Stand Up Paddleboard. Drop-stitch technology and high-pressure inflation give you a solid board that won't buckle under pressure. Just use the included hand pump, which automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at high pressures, making it even easier to fill your board. It's 12 ft. 6 in. long so you get more out of every stroke of the paddle. With a cushioned EVA footpad for shock absorption and an up-lifted tip, this touring/racing paddleboard works for all skill levels on everything from flat to choppy water.
Features & Highlights
- Touring/racing board - great for speed ; Maximum Weight Capacity: 300lbs (136kg)
- Woven nylon drop-stitch technology for extreme rigidity;Paddle sold separately
- EVA footpad for enhanced shock absorption while standing;Includes board leash
- One removable and two fixed fins for superior control
- 1.5-in. rocker for smoother gliding over choppy water;12 ft. 6 in. x 29 in. x 6 in.
- Criss-cross bungee holds onboard cargo;Carry bag with mesh sides and drain holes
- D-Ring loop for board leash attachment; Hand pump automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at high pressures to fill your board easily
- High-pressure valve locks to hose for easier inflation
- Handle for easy retrieval and toting;In-line pressure gauge on pump lets you see your pressure while inflating
|Item Weight:||23 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||33 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By National Geographic Snorkeler
mpn: 60140925, ean: 0812601409256,