Product Description & Reviews
Boost your fitness routine with a new Sevylor Indus Stand Up Paddleboard. All you need to do is inflate this multi-purpose board with the hand pump, and then hit the water. This board is designed for stability on the ocean, river or even lake, and it's perfect for everything from an afternoon of paddling to an hour of yoga. If you do meet some challenging spots, one removable and two fixed fins on a 32-inch-wide board give you increased control and better balance.Fitness board is wider for better stability.
Features & Highlights
- Fitness board is wider for better stability
- Woven nylon drop-stitch technology for extreme rigidity
- EVA footpad for enhanced shock absorption while standing
- One removable and two fixed fins for superior control
- 2.3-in. rocker for smoother gliding over choppy water
- Criss-cross bungee holds onboard cargo
- D-Ring loop for board leash attachment
- High-pressure valve locks to hose for easier inflation
- Handle for easy retrieval and toting
- Carry bag with mesh sides and drain holes
- Hand pump automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at high pressures to fill your board easily
- In-line pressure gauge on pump lets you see your pressure while inflating
- 10 ft. x 32 in. x 6 in.
- Includes board leash
- Paddle sold separately
|Item Weight:||40.59 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||44 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By National Geographic Snorkeler
mpn: 60140925, ean: 0812601409256,