Product Description & Reviews
Rule the waters on a new Sevylor Willow Stand Up Paddleboard. All you need to do is inflate this multi-purpose board with the hand pump, and then hit the ocean, river or even the lake. If you do meet some challenging spots, the Sevylor Willow Stand Up Paddleboard has you covered with one removable and two fixed fins on a 32-inch-wide board that gives you increased control and better balance.Multi-purpose board blends stability, maneuverability and buoyancy. Woven nylon drop-stitch technology for extreme rigidity.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-purpose board blends stability, maneuverability and buoyancy
- Woven nylon drop-stitch technology for extreme rigidity
- EVA footpad for enhanced shock absorption while standing
- One removable and two fixed fins for superior control
- Up-lifted tip for smoother gliding over choppy water
- Criss-cross bungee holds onboard cargo
- D-Ring loop for board leash attachment
- High-pressure valve locks to hose for easier inflation
- Handle for easy retrieval and toting
- Carry bag with mesh sides and drain holes
- Hand pump automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at high pressures to fill your board easily
- In-line pressure gauge on pump lets you see your pressure while inflating
- 10 ft. 6 in. x 32 in. x 4 in.
- Paddle sold separately
|Item Weight:||21 pounds|
|Item Size:||32.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||35.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By National Geographic Snorkeler
mpn: 60140925, ean: 0812601409256,