Product Description & Reviews
The Para Military provides the performance and reliability of Spyderco's acclaimed Military model in a more compact package. Two-thirds the size of the original Military, it boasts a flat-ground CPM-S30V blade with an easily indexed 14mm Spyderco Round Hole for gloved or large hands. Its handle is constructed of stainless steel liners nested into textured G-10 scales that feature a distinctive digital camouflage color scheme. The Para Military's black DLC-coated blade locks open by means of Spyderco's proprietary Compression Lock--one of the strongest folding knife locks ever produced. Ergonomic curves in the handle profile lock the user's hand securely in place, providing superior control and preventing slippage. A black steel pocket clip supports convenient carry and immediate accessibility, positioning the knife for right-hand, tip-down carry.
Features & Highlights
- A compact, highly capable folding knife inspired by Spyderco's full-sized military model
- Full-flat-ground CPM-S30V high-carbon stainless steel blade with a plain (PlainEdge) cutting edge
- Proprietary compression lock provides extreme strength and one-handed operation
- Textured, digitally camouflaged G-10 handle scales provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Black steel pocket clip configured for right-side, tip-down carry
- Low-profile black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating
|Item Weight:||0.0085 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.