Product Description & Reviews
When the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne was looking for a high-performance, purpose-designed knife for its Jumpmasters, they looked to Spyderco. A Jumpmaster oversees airborne troops as they exit an aircraft during parachute operations. If a soldier hangs up and his chute fails to deploy, the Jumpmaster needs a reliable cutting tool to quickly and safely cut the static line. Spyderco’s Jumpmaster is that tool. Its serrated Sheepfoot blade powers through webbing, rope and other fibrous materials with a vengeance. Hollow ground from H-1 steel and featuring an aggressive fully-serrated (SpyderEdge) cutting edge, the Jumpmaster's blade is totally rust-proof and remains sharp even after prolonged use. Featuring full-tang construction for strength, it has black, Bi-Directional Textured fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales to guarantee a positive grip in the most demanding circumstances. An ambidextrous injection-molded polymer sheath allows the knife to be strapped securely to the calf for rapid access and deployment.
Features & Highlights
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- A unique fixed-blade knife designed to meet the specific needs of the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division
- Hollow-ground from H-1, an extraordinary steel that is totally impervious to rust
- Fully-serrated sheepfoot blade cuts with extreme power on rope, webbing and other challenging materials
- Full-tang construction and textured fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle scales ensure strength and a positive, comfortable grip
- Injection-molded polymer sheath is ambidextrous and purpose designed for mounting on the calf for easy access
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.