Product Description & Reviews
Spyderco's dramatic Manix2 is a full-service folding knife that features our improved, patented Ball Bearing Lock. The hardened ball bearing that forms the heart of this high-strength lock is encased in a polymer cage that makes ambidextrous operation and release of the lock even easier. The lock is housed in a handle constructed of stainless steel liners and G-10 handle scales that feature strategically placed texturing at the edges for an exceptional grip. The blade is a Full Flat Grind and CPM S30V steel features textured jimping above a super-sized Spyderco Round Hole. These details guarantee positive one-handed deployment of the blade with either hand and a secure platform for the thumb during use. A three-screw, deep-pocket clip supports left or right-hand tip-up carry and a lined lanyard hole allows the attachment of safety lanyards or thongs.
Features & Highlights
- Full-service folding knife that provides exceptional strength and cutting performance
- The blade is a Full Flat Grind and CPM S30V steel
- Improved, patented Ball Bearing Lock provides extreme strength and smooth, ambidextrous operation
- Textured black G-10 handle scales and liner edges provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Reversible deep-pocket clip supports left or right-side tip-up carry
|Item Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.