Product Description & Reviews
The XX1 Eagle DUB crankset has been re-examined and re-engineered. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability. Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight. DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately. Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability. Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset. Color: Black/Gold. Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB. Chainring BCD: Sram Direct Mount. Rings: 34. BB Included: No. Crank Intended Use: Mountain. Defined Color: Black. Crank Length (mm): 175. Drivetrain Speeds: 10. Drivetrain Speeds: 11. Drivetrain Speeds: 12. Number of Chainrings: Single. Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs.
Features & Highlights
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
|Item Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: tr-800719, mpn: 922-01-BU-07-184, ean: 0765442082723,
sku: Z80-0772, mpn: 999-01-BU-07-184, ean: 0765442068604,