Product Description & Reviews
A large-diameter Turbohead, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and an ultra high-output 4-die LED emitter come together to produce a powerful, focused beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications-yet the light is less than 9 inches long. The high-performance LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output. They come standard with a tough aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. These 4-die LED illumination tools also feature an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration, suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provide a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands. All models feature tactical switching- a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, and (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed.
Features & Highlights
- 800 Lumens of High Output for 1.7 Hours; 70 Lumens of Low Output for 9.5 Hours
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, anodized Mil-Spec hard-anodized (HA) for durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
|Item Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.52 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.