Product Description & Reviews
The V2 is a dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and infrared output—with no need for an IR filter. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated white/infrared LED assembly and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. In white light mode, the tactically correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a 10-lumen long-runtime low beam suitable for general night use; press further for a 70-lumen white spot beam—over three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight, and more than enough light to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision; twist for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam. A push-twist on the V2's self-locking selector ring lets you switch to infrared mode, where the tailcap switch again lets you instantly select output levels—press for a 10-milliwatt low beam, press further for a 75-milliwatt high beam, twist for constant-on at either level.
Features & Highlights
- White Light = 150 Lumens of High Output for 1.8 Hours; 10 Lumens of Low Output for 6 Hours
- Infrared = 120 mW of High Output for 8 Hours; 10 mW of Low Output TBD
- White and infrared output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.38 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Lupine Lighting Systems
mpn: i1650-004, ean: 4260262597274,