Us Military Issue Extreme Cold Weather Sleeping Bag in Od Green. These are the thickest warmest bags I ever had. [Other "Extreme Cold Weather" Bags are thinner] NEW - New old stock (NOS): Never issued,never used.May show some light cosmetic signs of long term storage. These are the Real Old School Heavy Duty Sleeping Bags. These sleeping bags are made of water-repellent poplin cotton outer shell with 80% down 20% polyester filling. They feature a 64in long zipper, offset stitching at the seams and a 3 in storm flap with snaps over the zipper rated for -20°F. Mummy style bags with a draw cord hood. These bags are 84 inches long, 30in wide at the top and 14in at the bottom and weigh 8lbs. They were issued from the 1970's into the early 2000's. Made in USA.
Features & Highlights
- US Military Issue Extreme Cold Weather SUBZERO Sleeping Bag In Od Green
- NEW without tags. We store these properly. Not in compression sack. They have full isulation.
- 84 inches long, 30in wide at the top and 14in at the bottom and weigh 8lbs.
- Made of water-repellent poplin cotton outer shell with 80% down 20% polyester filling.
- Mummy style bags with a draw cord hood.
|Manufacturer:||Tennier / Gilette Military Contractor|
|Color:||Olive Drab OD Green|
|Publisher:||Tennier / Gilette Military Contractor|
|Studio:||Tennier / Gilette Military Contractor|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tennier Gilette, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.