Product Description & Reviews
Zombie Tinder is an extreme, emergency fire tinder and starter. Made by hand in the Pacific Northwest, Zombie Tinder was designed and created to start a life saving fire using marginally wet wood in North Americas largest Rain Forest during a "typical" cold, Northwest rain storm. Zombie Tinder can effect a sustainable fire there and in those harsh conditions then we are confident it will serve you well wherever you decide to trek. Because most of the regions of our world are not completely soaked, we offer five different kits that are climate and terrain specific which makes Zombie Tinder the most diverse tinder available. Zombie Tinder is lightweight, easy to light, burns long and strong and is very durable. Zombie Tinder is so durable it can be transported out-side of the original packaging. Zombie Tinder is 100% waterproof and NON-Toxic. The sturdy 4 oz multi-use tin can be reused for just about anything. The tins highly reflective surface functions great as a signal device. Choose your kit today and throw it in your pack for those backwoods outings. Go with confidence knowing you can create a sustainable fire when your life depends on it, or, even when it doesn't, regardless of climate and conditions.
Features & Highlights
- This kit comes with 3 wet climate tinder with a burn time of over 20 minutes each, and 5 dry climate tinder that will burn for over 12 minutes each. Over 2 hours of total burn time in this kit.
- Great for your every day carry pack and bug-out bags. Kit includes a 4 OZ screw top tin.
- Will not expire. Use tin as a signal device. Can even light wet or damp wood (wet climate tinder only)
- Easy wick light feature and spark lit option.
- Can be carried outside of original packaging.
|Item Weight:||0.0023 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.